BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

A little sore today

Went to the Chiro for my weekly apt and found out I have Osteoarthritis (sp?) in my neck...just another thing to add to the list of crap going on with me..oh well. VERY sore in my neck today but should be better by tomorrow. Emma and I are trying to get over a Viral infection that we have all been sharing. Besides that nothing much going on. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Jolley family as today is Caitlyn's funeral. I really wanted to go, but with being sick and Emma not behaving in that kind of enviroment I thought it would be best to stay home. Dallin wanted to go and support Stephen, so I told him that if he could find a ride he could go, but everyone we called was going from work so it was a no go for him. I told him that he could talk to him on sunday at church.

So here are a few pictures from the last few days..enjoy! Oh and I'm going to be switching up the blog background so its easier to read so pardon the dust while I do that! Thanks!











0 comments: